We built our house about 13 years ago and from day 1 we have struggled with the comfort level within our home. We tried many things and have spent a lot of money but to no avail. Did some research and talked with Phil Barker about spray foam insulation. He came and sprayed the underside of our roof deck in the attic. Problem solved. It keeps the heat out in the summer and keeps the heat in that we make in the winter. Our energy bill has decreased by at least 40% and the HVAC system does not have to run or work as hard to keep our house comfortable. It’s a win win situation.
Foam Insulation Benefits:
- Stops air and moisture infiltration
- Makes your home more comfortable
- Saves on energy costs
- Adds strength to the building structure
- It is permanent and will not sag
- Keeps dust and pollen out
- Eliminates Ice Daming
- Improves Air Quality
- Reduces capacity requirements, maintenance and wear of HVAC equipment
- Meets all building codes
Spray Foam Insulation
- Is your home drafty?
- Do your floor stay cold in the winter?
- Are your heating and air bill too high?
- How much money can you save reducing energy loss?
Call us or press the button below